Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Beginning

Well today's the day. I'm leaving for a semester in Austria. In Europe. Across the ocean. Praise Him! :) I still can't believe this day is finally here, and probably won't believe it until I'm actually there.

God has graced me with so much peace, healing, and love this break, I think to prepare my heart for the journey ahead of me. I have a feeling He's going to teach me so much that my heart is just going to burst at the seams :) This is a step in my journey, a path along the way.

I ask all of you to pray for me, for my safety as well as my spiritual growth in holiness. I'll post all my updates here, so you can come along with me on my adventures. I also created a website for my pictures- www.edunph23.shutterfly.com. Might be faster to upload than Facebook.

Ok.. as soon as I turn off this computer we're leaving for the airport. My stomach is full of butterflies- both of excitement and nervousness. But I have God in my heart and angels surrounding me, so what do I have to worry about? :)


Auf Wiedersehen!
(apparently that means goodbye.. I need to learn how to pronounce it! oh boy..)

No comments:

Post a Comment